Please note. . .

Don't Be Silent DC has been inactive since March 2008 and has not been accepting entries since. If you are in the DC area and have a harassment story to share, please go to HollaBack DC. If you are outside the DC area and want to submit your story, go to Stop Street Harassment. Thank you.


As of 3/1/08, I will no longer be working on this blog. Please read this post for more details.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Street harassment come to a standstill or people aren't talking?

My inbox has been dead for a little while, and I hope the reason no one's telling stories is because street harassment has stopped. I doubt it's stopped, but I'd be elated if it did.

Nothing's really happened to me lately. I've been going about my day incident-free so far, and I hope to keep it that way.

If something has happened to you, however, the title of this blog says it all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Luckily I live in a smallish town where street harrassment is nearly non-existent (I've never had any issues here).

I'm glad you have not been hassled lately though!